- User Account, Password, and Security :
You may access and use the Website and the Services either as a registered user or as a guest user. However, not all sections of the Website and Services will be accessible to guest users.
www.autocenter.co.inmakes certain sections of the Services available to You through the Website only if You have provided Autocenter certain required User information and created an account and a Autocenter ID through certain log-in ID and password (“Account”).
You can create Your Account on the Website through logging in by Your third party website user ID and password of any website or any other Internet service as permitted on the Website (Autocenter ID and/or other third party login identification as provided above are individually and collectively referred to the “Account Information”)
In the event You register as a User by creating an Account in order to avail of the Services provided by the Website, You will be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and security of the Account Information, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under Your Account. You agree to (a) immediately notify Autocenter of any unauthorized use of Your Account Information or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that You exit from Your Account at the end of each session.
www.autocenter.co.in cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from Your failure to comply with this section. You may be held liable for losses incurred by Autocenter or any other user of or visitor to the Website due to authorized or unauthorized use of Your Account as a result of Your failure in keeping Your Account Information secure and confidential.
You shall ensure that the Account Information provided by You in the Website’s registration form is complete, accurate and up-to-date. Use of another user’s Account Information for availing the Services is expressly prohibited.
If You provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete (or becomes untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete), or Autocenter has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, Autocenter has the right to suspend or terminate Your Account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Website / Services (or any portion thereof).
The Website also allows limited access to the Services for unregistered Users (also called as â€˜guest users’). Such users will be able to browse the Website and use the Services for the purpose of purchasing goods, and placing orders. However, a Guest User will not be provided with access to certain benefits reserved only for the purpose of registered users. These benefits may change from time to time.
- Payments related Information :
Presently, Autocenter does not levy any fee for browsing the Website or buying the Products on the Website. Autocenter may charge Users certain fees for the use of the Website and Services as a whole, or certain features of the Website / Services. You agree to pay any such fees, as may be applicable to the Services that You use.
Autocenter will try to ensure that You are made aware of the applicability of any fees for a particular use of the Website / Services, as well as the amount of fees payable by You for any such use of the Website / Service.
You agree to provide correct and accurate financial information, such as credit/debit card details to the approved payment gateway or pre-paid payment instrument account details for availing Services on the Website.
You will be solely responsible for the security and confidentiality of Your credit/debit card details or pre-paid instrument account. Autocenter expressly disclaims all liabilities that may arise as a consequence of any unauthorized use of Your credit/ debit card or pre-paid instrument account.
Autocenter may have existing arrangements with its banks, regarding limits on the amounts You can pay (if You are a buyer) or receive (if You are a seller) in the course of a single transaction.
Autocenter will work towards ensuring that You are made aware of such limits if they may be applicable to You. However, Autocenter shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any transaction, on account of You/cardholder having exceeded the present limit mutually agreed by Autocenter with its bank from time to time.
For Your making payments for buying the Products on the Website, in addition to the Agreement(s), the terms and conditions of Your bank, applicable financial institution and/or card/instrument issuing association may also be applicable to You. Your bank, financial institution or card/instrument issuing association may decline or prevent You from making electronic payments for buying the Products on Website and Autocenter does not control the same and shall not be liable for the same.
Payment Facility for Your orders: Autocenter may from time to time contract with third party payment service providers including banks to open nodal bank account under applicable Indian laws, to facilitate the payment between Users i.e. buyers and Sellers and for collection of Autocenter’s fees and other charges. These third party payment service providers may include third party banking or credit card payment gateways, payment aggregators, pre-paid instruments, cash on delivery or demand draft / pay order on delivery service providers, mobile payment service providers or through any facility as may be authorized by the Reserve Bank of India for collection, refund and remittance, as the case may be of payment or supporting the same in any manner. Autocenter shall initiate the remittance of the payments made by You for Your purchase orders on the Website as may be agreed between Autocenter and Sellers.
Any purchase of the Products from the Website will be strictly for personal non-commercial use of the User. The User hereby expressly agrees that any merchandize or Services purchased by the User will not be sold, resold, bartered or in any way used for any commercial purposes or for profit. The User hereby acknowledges that the Products purchased are not transferrable to any third party for profit. Accordingly, Autocenter reserves the right to cancel any orders that classify as ‘Bulk Order’ as determined by Autocenter as per certain criteria. Any rewards or benefits provided by Autocenter and used by You for placing the ‘Bulk Order’ will not be refunded.
There may be certain orders that Autocenter is unable to process or pass on buyer’s order to the seller and must cancel. Some situations that may result in Autocenter’s inability to process or pass on buyer’s order to the seller include, without limitation, non- availability of the Website service, force majeure, credit limitations or suspected fraud.
In case buyer purchases multiple Products in one transaction, the Seller(s) may deliver all such Products together. However, this may not always be possible. If buyer purchases multiple Products in a single transaction, then all the Products would be dispatched to a single delivery address provided by buyer at the time of purchase.
If buyer wishes to get delivery of the Products to different addresses, then buyer should purchase the Products under separate transactions and provide separate delivery addresses for each transaction, as may be required. Buyer agrees that the delivery of the Products can be made to the person who is present at the shipping address provided by You.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction :
Each party hereby irrevocably waives any objection which such party may now or hereafter have to the laying of improper venue or forum non convenient. Each party agrees that a judgment in any such action or proceeding may be enforced in other jurisdictions by suit on the judgment or in any manner provided by law. Any and all service of process and any other notice in any such suit, action or proceeding with respect to this Agreement shall be effective against a party if given as provided herein.
- Shipping & Delivery Policy :
Autocenter is committed to deliver your order with good quality packaging within given time frame. We ship throughout the week, except Sunday & Public holidays. To ensure that your order reaches you in good condition, in the shortest span of time, we ship through reputed courier agencies only.
- How the delivery charge is calculated for multiple units?
The shipping charge is specified separately for every product. For multiple products ordered the programmer adds up the total of all individual shipping charges. Thus, a customer who orders three products is charged the total of all individual delivery charges associated with each product. Thus the delivery fee is calculated separately when a customer orders different products.
Our prices are all inclusive. All taxes are included with the list prices except Octroi, if applicable in your region. There will be an Extra Octroi charges for shipment to Maharashtra Region.
- How long does it take for an order to arrive?
Orders are dispatched within 3 working days or as per the delivery date specified by you at the time of placing the order. Most orders are delivered within 7 to 8 working days. Delivery of all orders will be duly done to the address as mentioned by you at the time of placing the order.
- What if I the product is received in damaged condition?
If you think, you have received the product in a bad condition or if the packaging is tampered with or damaged before delivery, please refuse to accept the package and return the package to the delivery person. Also, please call our customer care at 9727278676 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning your Order ID. We will personally ensure that a brand new replacement is issued to you with no additional cost. Please make sure that the original product tag and packing is intact when you send us the product back.
If unfortunately you have to cancel an order, please do so within 24 hours of placing the order by contacting us at email@example.com
We appreciate if you inform us as soon as possible in case you do not want an order, so that we do not dispatch the order and save on the courier cost and the effort.
If you cancel your order before your product has been dispatched, we will refund the entire amount (in case of pre-paid order).
If you cancel your order after your product has been dispatched, we will refund the amount minus shipping charges (in case of pre-paid order).
Definition: ‘Return’ is defined as the action of giving back the item purchased by the Buyer to the Seller on the Autocenter.co.in website. Following situations may arise:
- Item was defective
- Item was damaged during the Shipping
- Products was / were missing
- Wrong item was sent by the Seller.
Return could also result in refund of money in most of the cases.
If the customer is unsatisfied with the product delivered then he/she needs to mail us firstname.lastname@example.org within Three days from the date of receiving the parcel. We have two options for processing such returns :-
Store Credit: We provide a Credit note/Discount Code of the same value as the product which is valid for 3 months for your next purchase i.e. customer can buy any other product available on the website against that store credit code within 3 months. Store Credit will be issued only after we receive back the product and validate the return.
Bank Refund: We refund the amount minus Rs. 200/-(adjusted towards shipping & COD charges) in your bank account within 10 working days.
If the return is due to an error on our part (incorrect item sent, damaged/defective product), we will replace the product or reimburse the full invoice value as per customer demand. Refund process (if customer requests for refund) will start only after we receive back the product and validate the return.
In both the cases, The Loom will arrange a pick-up from your place (reverse pick-up may not be available on selected pin -codes). Post receipt of the return package, we will proceed to inspect the same. Once approved as an eligible return, we will issue your refund or store credit (as the case may be) of the appropriate amount within 10 days. If however the return is found not eligible for refund, we will courier the same back to you. In either scenario your return issue will be closed within 10 days of our receiving of the return package from you.
Points to be noted for Refund :
- Seller can always accept the return irrespective of the policy.
- If Seller disagrees a return request, Buyer can file a dispute under the Buyer Protection Program.
We encourage the Buyer to review the listing before making the purchase decision. In case Buyer orders a wrong item, Buyer shall not be entitled to any return/refund.
Buyer needs to raise the return request within the return period applicable to the respective product. Once Buyer has raised a return request by contacting Us on Our Toll Free Number, Seller while closing the return ticket can select one of the following:
- Replace after shipment collection – Seller has agreed to wait for the logistics team to collect the shipment from the buyer before replacing it)
- Refund after shipment collection – Seller has agreed to wait for the logistics team to collect the shipment from the buyer before refunding)
- Refund without shipment collection – Seller has agreed to refund the buyer without expecting the original shipment back)
- Replace without shipment collection – Seller has agreed to replace the order without expecting the original shipment back)
- On certain select days as specified by Autocenter (such as ‘The Big Billion Day’) separate policies may be applicable.
In the event the Seller accepts the return request raised by the Buyer, Buyer will have to return the product and then the refund shall be credited to the Buyers account.
Following products shall not be eligible for return or replacement:
- Damages due to misuse of product;
- Incidental damage due to malfunctioning of product;
- Any consumable item which has been used/installed;
- Products with tampered or missing serial/UPC numbers;
- Digital products/services.
- Any damage/defect which are not covered under the manufacturer’s warranty
- Any product that is returned without all original packaging and accessories, including the box,
manufacturer’s packaging if any, and all other items originally included with the product/s delivered;
- OTHER TERMS & CONDITIONS OF SERVICES :
- Helpline services are for the vehicle and not for the person.
- All prices are in INR.
- Coverage means the services are available across all cities and highways as listed on our website. The Autocenter.co.in , however, has the rights to discontinue services in any given city and or highway without prior intimation to its clients. The registered clients shall have no claim therefore.
- Deals and discounts are offered by garages and other partners on their own for the promotion of their respective brands. Autocenter does not guarantee the quality of service and is not responsible for any claims and/ or damages that could arise, if any, from availing these offers and deals.
- Vehicle-to-vehicle towing is dangerous, and may cause further damage to the vehicles, hence, we discourage vehicle-to-vehicle towing unless deemed required. Towing shall be provided by Cranes and the charges for the same shall be borne by the client as per actual.
- It is mandatory for the customer to produce the membership details to avail the services. If the vehicle is repairable on road, towing/dropping will not be provided. Towing shall be provided to the nearest service station by our Service Vans only to those vehicles which are easily towable at additional cost i.e., *Rs 30.00 Per Kilometer.
- For heavy vehicles, towing shall be provided by crane at additional cost. Rates as per agreed by the clients.
- Fuel upto 5 litres at actual cost will be provided under the case of emergency. Fuel rate is subject to the rate of fuel in the respective city and availability.
- CNG and other gases/octane fuel is not provided under this service agreement.
- Tube repair/tube less tyre repair services shall be provided at actual cost, depending on total number of punctures in the tube/tube less tyre, the per puncture repair cost is variable and depends upon area to area. Service Charge will also be payable. Rs. 100/- will be charged extra in case of 2 deflated tyre.
- Vehicles older than 10 years shall not be accepted. In case the member registrations were taken erroneously; the same will be refunded provided that no service is availed.
- Autocenter will try and ensure to provide service within the stipulated time of 30 minutes; however the Autocenter is not responsible for any delay caused by conditions beyond the control of Autocenter like traffic jams, riots, road block, route diversions, rain, any natural calamities, rallies, etc.
- In case of misuse of services, non-payment of services charges, misbehavior, helpline services shall/can be cancelled/stopped without any prior notice. The Autocenter reserves the right to do so without prior intimation.
- Autocenter is authorized to add or change any or all the terms and conditions at its own discretion at any time without prior intimation.
- The Autocenter shall not be liable for any claims/refunds whatsoever. Rarest claims in extreme cases if any shall not exceed the residual value on per day prorate basis of registration period of the services fees paid by the customer. The damages and claim if any shall not be more than the amount paid by the client.
- For similar faults, services will not be provided more than twice consecutively. Helpline service usage i.e., number of available service and tenure i.e., validity is subject to the service package subscribed by the customer. The same varies from city to city and are different subject to annual packages.
- The customer or his representative will have no claim against the Autocenter or its representative either civil, financial or criminal in nature pursuant to this helpline service in respect of death or injury of the customer or any other person or loss or damage to any other property caused by or due to equipment failure, negligence, breakdown, accident or fire on utilization of services during the validity of helpline services or at such time while the vehicle is under the process of repairs carried out by the Autocenter’s representatives.
- Autocenter or Hezaj Technologies Private Limited reserves the right to file a claim/suit against the party / person / company whose cheque gets dishonored for whatsoever reason. Membership will be activated only after additional payment towards cheque bouncing charge.
- If helpline service is availed without card activation or non-availability of card, a service charge of Rs. 499.00 (Rupees Three Hundred and Ninety Nine Only) will be charged. (Non Refundable).
- Helpline service is not valid for any commercial vehicle unless approved by the service provider under a separate term sheet.
- One membership is valid for one vehicle only.
- All disputes subject to jurisdiction of Delhi only.
- Autocenter Door Step Service charges only include labor charges and cost of consumables (Engine Oil, Air Filter & Oil Filter only).
- General Services is only applicable to Mechanical & Cleaning jobs, It does not include Engine overhauling, Body Job, Paint ,A/c, Electrical & accessories work like central locking, stereo and similar kind of work.
- General Services and Cleaning Service is part of a single visit at customer’s door step. Customer shall not avail general services and cleaning services separately. If only any of these two services is availed during the first visit, the remaining services would automatically lapse and customer shall not be able to use them again.
- Working hours for Service is between 7:00 am to 10:00 pm on all days. Services used beyond the normal timings would be liable for addition charges and would also depend upon availability of resources, please ask our helpdesk for details.
- Prices are subject to change without prior notice & price ruling on the date of supply will be charged.
- Warranty of the parts would be sole responsibility of the manufacturer; Autocenter would not take any responsibility in case of warranty not agreed by the part manufacturer with a valid reason for non acceptance.
- All payments have to be made in advance to Autocenter for any kind of services and spares other than those described above as FOC, but customer has a liberty of payment on delivery not necessary to make payments online.
- Refunds if any would take normal banking or reimbursement procedures, customer are requested to hold their patience to get the refunds done as per procedure. Refunds if at all any shall be at the sole discretions of the autocenter and its refund procedures.
- Autocenter insists all its policy holders to ensure no valuables left in your car before handing it over to our staff, autocenter would not take any responsibility of the valuables found misplaced after return of autocenter staff from customers premises.
- During the course of car maintenance, If Autocenter staff suggests for any kind of part disorder and customer decided to carry on with the faulty parts, Cross Roads would not take any responsibility for the parts failure.
- In a event of Autocenter team visiting for vehicle correction on customers demand and customer fails to spare the car beyond 30 minutes, a charge of Rs.200 would be applicable and another booking needs to be made by the customer.
- In case a customer wishes to get its car washed with water at its premises, all responsibilities lies with the customer for any complaints from RWA’s or neighbors or any other third party. Also, customer has to provide water and electricity switch for cleaning machines to be used.
- Services can only be availed post 30 days of membership activation basis the availability of the desired time slot. The service is on first come first serve basis.
- Customer shall need to book for service at least 48 hours in advance.
- There would not be any substitute vehicle arranged or provided in case of customer vehicle has to be kept by Autocenter during the service period.
- Autocenter also offers Roadside Assistance for breakdown. All RSA terms and conditions please refer to the following link: http://autocenter.co.in/terms-and-conditions
- All disputes subject to jurisdiction of Nadian-Kheda only.
- The Autocenter shall not be liable for any claims/refunds whatsoever. Rarest claims in extreme cases if any shall not exceed the residual value on per day prorate basis of registration period of the services fees paid by the customer. The damages and claim if any shall not be more than the amount paid by the client.
The scenarios that have special exclusions under the prevailing conditions are as follows:
- If Vehicle breakdown is caused by deliberately caused damage and/or sabotage.
- Any accident or breakdown due to participating in criminal or illegal act or vehicle is used for racing or over speeding.
- Vehicle use for commercial or public purpose like taxis, commercial goods carrier, and ambulance are not covered.
- Any accident or breakdown due to drive is under influence of drugs or narcotics or alcohol consumption beyond prescribe limit.
- Any accident or breakdown caused by unauthorized or illegal or breaking of regulatory ordinance like (i) Driving vehicle without driving license of specific category of vehicle (ii) Number of persons or weight or animal beyond prescribe by OEM or local ordinance.
- Non-Active or expired membership.
- Customer history of misuse or abuse of services.
- If driver or vehicle is not register under membership.
- Vehicle involved in or liable to involved in legal case prior to or post immobilization.
- To receive service the vehicle must be on a publicly maintained road. Off-roading is not covered.
- The Roads hereinafter called means Main Roads of city selected by the subscriber and does not include interior roads of any colony or service lane. Hence, customer will not be entitled to get the free service due to exceeding 29 minutes to attend the complaint for these type of roads.
- In motor racing, rallies speed, or duration tests, practice runs or operated outside official roads. Any kind of force majeure.
- Breakdown is caused by deliberate damage, vandalism or participation in a criminal act of offense.
- The immobilization is resulting from damage caused by intervention of police or other authorities. Vehicles kept in a non-roadworthy condition or not serviced in accordance with the manufacturer’s recommendations.
- The benefits (towing, Roadside Repair & Fuel supply) may vary based on different product offerings.
1.1 Autocenter renders preventive maintenance services for cars, including but not limited to scheduled maintenance services, interior and exterior detailing services, and other ancillary services at the workshop , home or office of car owners.
1.2 Customer is an owner of a car or cars who has chosen Autocenter to render PMS for his/ her car. Customer includes the representative of the car owner who has been authorized by the customer to solicit the services of Autocenter and/ or approve the services undertaken by the service team including, but not limited to, designated driver, administrator, domestic help, friends and relatives.
1.3 Doorstep of the Customer (hereinafter referred to as ‘service premises’) is a designated space in the home or office of the customer where Autocenter is authorized to render PMS.
1.4 Non-Conforming Services cannot be fulfilled by Autocenter at the doorstep/workshop of the customer including, but not limited to, wheel alignment. Such services may be a part of the PMS recommended by a car manufacturer car or become apparent upon a physical inspection of a car and/ or by undertaking a road test of a car. The service team may recommend a course of action for such services to the customer as per P&P. Autocenter takes no responsibility for the course of action chosen by the customer to undertake non-conforming services.
1.5 Service Team includes a group of individuals who may be employed or hired by Autocenter to undertake PMS for a car owned by a customer.
1.6 workshop is the date, time and location provided by a customer to Autocenter for rendering PMS. The workshop time maybe extended by Autocenter or the Customer by a maximum of thirty minutes.
1.7 Policies & Procedures (hereinafter referred to as “P&P”) are guidelines and operating procedures, as defined by Autocenter, in relation to, including but not limited to, service operations, service delivery, warranty, service capability and service fee. In the event a customer has chosen to become a PLP member, the customer is also governed by the P&P specifically the terms and conditions of the PLP. P&P may be amended from time to time.
- Autocenter Services
2.1 Service Capability: As far as possible, Autocenter endeavors to deliver the full extent of preventive maintenance services to the customer as per P&P. However, the customer understands that there may be non-conforming services that become apparent to the service team at the time of rendering PMS. The customer agrees to not hold Autocenter responsible for delivering/ fulfilling such services. In addition, customer understands that the services rendered by Autocenter may differ from those recommended by the manufacturers. Soliciting services rendered by Autocenter are at the risk of the customer.
2.2 Service Premises: Customer understands the need for and agrees to provide an environment in the service premises that is conducive for undertaking PMS. Such an environment may include, but not limited to, adequate parking space for the Autocenter service van, close proximity between the Autocenter service van and the car of the customer, overhead cover, close proximity of electricity connection and water connection. In the event the environment provided in the service premises is not conducive for undertaking PMS, the customer understands that Autocenter may not be able to assure the quality of the service and service completion timeline to the customer. In addition, customer hereby declares that he/ she has the authority to allow Autocenter to render its services at the premises of the customer and/ or have obtained the necessary approvals from the relevant authority/ premises owner/ manager/ in-charge for the same. Autocenter shall not be responsible for obtaining any/ all permissions from any authority, including but not limited to, RWA, Municipal Councilors and any other administrative authority.
2.3 Service Fee: Autocenter charges its customers a service fee based on the service package chosen by the customer. Such service fee includes charges for the services rendered by Autocenter to the customer such as, including but not limited to, labor charges, parts/ fluids replacement charges and preventive maintenance services charges as per P&P. All taxes and levies are charged as applicable.
2.4 Service Delay: While all service delivery processes are verified under test conditions for accuracy of the estimated time of delivery and every effort is made to adhere to the commitments made to the customer, customer understands that there may be a delay in service delivery due to circumstances such as, including but not limited to, unavailability of parts, excessive rust, unusually tight nuts and bolts, other circumstances beyond management control, and agrees to not hold Autocenter responsible for delay in service delivery due to such circumstances. In the event the delay is due to the unavailability of parts and the service activity does not come under the purview of non-conforming services, Autocenter agrees to schedule the replacement of the part upon its availability at the convenience of the customer. In the event delay in service delivery is due to delay in arrival of service team beyond the pit stop, Autocenter agrees to reschedule the service at the convenience of the customer and provide a waiver on the convenience fee to the customer as per P&P. In the event the delay is due to unavailability of the customer/ customer’s car beyond the Pit Stop, the customer understands that Autocenter may be forced to reschedule the appointment and agrees to pay Autocenter the convenience fee as per P&P.
2.5 Service Inspection: While proper care is taken towards unintentional damage to the customer car during delivery of services and safety against loss of property, customer is responsible for inspecting the car at defined intervals as per P&P for verifying existing damage and securing personal property.
2.6.1 Exterior: Customer agrees that the exterior inspection undertaken by the service team for documenting existing wear & tear of the car, including but not limited to scratches, dents, major damage and broken/ lost parts is accurate and agrees to not hold Autocenter responsible for such existing wear & tear of the customer car.
2.6.2 Interior: Customer agrees that the interior inspection undertaken by the service team for documenting customer’s property in the car, including but not limited to jack, spare wheel, tool kit, car cover, reflector, pen drive and lighter is accurate. The customer agrees to take in his/ her possession any personal property and not hold Autocenter responsible for loss of such property.
2.6.3 Road Test: Customer voluntarily allows the service team to undertake a road test of the customer’s car along with the customer on board the vehicle to enable the service team to assess the condition of the customer car. Customer understands that the service team takes reasonable care of the customer car during the road test, however, in the event of damage to the vehicle due to, including but not limited to, accidents and/ or other mishap, customer agrees not to hold the service team responsible for the same. Customer agrees to repair his/ her car under the insurance policy drawn by the customer or in the absence of an insurance policy the customer agrees to bear the cost of such repair. Customer has the right to refuse a road test, but understands that in such an event, Autocenter cannot guarantee the quality/ comprehensiveness of services.
2.6.4 Service Completion: Customer agrees to inspect his/ her car upon completion of services for any unintentional damage to the car by the service team and the quality of services rendered to the customer. Customer agrees to raise any concerns/ dissatisfaction on the service levels at the time of service completion. Autocenter shall not be held responsible for the car of the customer, including but not limited to exterior damage and loss of property.
2.7 Service Cancellation: Customer has the right to stop the service being undertaken by the service team at anytime during the service procedure provided ongoing service procedures are complete. The customer agrees that such cancellation is at his/ her risk and will not hold Autocenter responsible for any damage to the car and agrees to pay Autocenter an amount commensurate with the nature and extent of services rendered.
2.8 Payment: Customer agrees to pay Autocenter the service fee as per P&P, upon completion of the scope of work, through demand draft, cheque, cash and credit/ debit card.
2.9 Disposal of Old Parts & Fluids: In the event parts are changed in the customer’s vehicle, the customer agrees to collect old spare parts from the service team. In the event the customer does not collect old spare parts from the service team, Autocenter has the right to dispose the old part and shall not be held responsible thereafter. In addition, Autocenter follows strict procedures to dispose off fluids drained out from the customer’s car. In the event fluids such as, including but not limited to, engine oil, brake oil, differential oil, transmission oil and power steering oil are drained out from the customer’s vehicle, Autocenter reserves the right to dispose the fluids as per P&P.
3.1 Management Discretion: Management reserves the undisputed right to suspend, cancel, discontinue or modify any or all services, solutions, procedures, approaches or activities of Autocenter. Any customer availing the services of Autocenter shall not bind Autocenter.
3.2 Management Liability: Nothing contained hereinabove shall be construed in a manner so as to constitute any representation or warranty on or behalf of Autocenter. Autocenter gives no warranty and makes no representation whether expressed or implied, that information presented/ disclosed, pertaining to the benefits of availing Autocenter services shall culminate into accrual of benefits. Autocenter shall not be responsible or liable for any consequential damages arising on account of any third party/ customer relying on the information presented/ disclosed by Autocenter. Before relying on the information, customer should independently verify its relevance for his/ her purposes, and should obtain any appropriate professional advice.
3.3 Intellectual Property: Customer understands and agrees that any technical achievements including, but not limited to, processes, products and methods related to the businesses, solutions and services of Autocenter that are contemplated, developed and accomplished by rendering services to a customer, shall be deemed the technical achievement of Autocenter and the absolute property and all the corresponding rights including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights shall belong solely to Autocenter.
3.4 Customer Communication: Customer understands and agrees that Autocenter shall be corresponding/ communicating with the customer for official purposes as and when required. Such coordination shall be undertaken through various communication channels including, but not limited to, telephone calls on the landline and personal/ official cell phone, short messaging service (SMS), e-mails and post mail. Customer hereby authorizes the management to communicate with him/ her through such communication channels on the numbers and addresses provided by the customer. Customer also authorizes Autocenter to contact him/ her on telephone/ cell phone number(s) that may be registered with the National Do Not Call Registry of India. Management undertakes that it shall not disclose confidential information of the customer to any unauthorized party/ personnel.
3.5 Effects Beyond Management Control: Autocenter shall not be responsible or liable for not performing any obligation or undertaking given to the customer, if such performance is prevented, delayed or hindered by an act of God, fire, flood, explosion, rain, earthquake, war, riot, terrorist act, sabotage, inability to procure or general shortage of energy, labor, equipment, facilities, material or supplies, due to enactment of any law or issue of any directive by any government or public authority or by a competent court or any other cause not within the control of the management. Autocenter and management are further absolved from any liability towards a customer arising from any act beyond the control of the management.
3.6 STC Not Exhaustive: STC as mentioned in this SEF or the P&P framed by Autocenter are not exhaustive and the management shall have the sole discretion to add, amend, delete or update them from time to time; and all such additions, amendments may be notified to the customer.